Are you suffering from osteoporosis? Struggling to do the things you love? Osteoporosis can have a significant impact on your quality of life.
Our team of exercise physiologists are experts in managing osteoporosis through exercise therapy. Regardless of how mild or severe your bone density changes are, we will create the perfect exercise program for you, your condition and your goals.
Our unique approach to managing your osteoporosis includes:
- Comprehensive assessment to determine both the diagnosis and the root causes (we may use imaging/scans where necessary).
- Tests and measurements to ensure we monitor progress and improvements.
- Holistic view of your entire body, including posture, alignment, mobility, strength, sleep, stress, nutrition and your nervous system.
- Treatment plan that improves bone density through exercise programs (core strength, Pilates and movement retraining) and education. This plan will specifically target your individual goals.
- Ongoing prevention options through clinical Pilates and small-group exercise.
Our approach will get you better in the shortest timeframe and keep you better long-term. It is designed to make sure you avoid a life of pain and suffering that requires long-term therapy and lifestyle changes, and instead gets you back to doing the things you love with a strong body.