Are you expecting a bub? Have you just had a baby? Do you experience pelvic pain, incontinence or other women’s health concerns? These can have a significant impact on your life.
Women’s health conditions we commonly see:
- Pre-natal assessments
- Post-natal assessments
- Pelvis girdle pain
- Pubic symphysitis
At Advanz Health we have a dedicated women’s health physiotherapist, as well as exercise physiologists and massage therapists who are trained in these conditions. Our unique approach to working with you includes:
- Comprehensive assessment to determine both the diagnosis and the root causes (we may use imaging/scans where necessary).
- Tests and measurements to ensure we monitor progress and improvements.
- Holistic view of your entire body, including posture, alignment, mobility, strength, sleep, stress, nutrition and your nervous system.
- Treatment plan that relieves pain and targets the root causes, including massage, joint manipulation, dry-needling, exercise programs (core strength, Pilates and movement retraining) and education. This plan will specifically target your individual goals.
- Ongoing prevention options through clinical Pilates and small-group exercise.
Our approach will get you better in the shortest timeframe and keep you better long-term. It is designed to make sure you avoid a life of pain and suffering that requires long-term therapy and lifestyle changes, and instead gets you back to doing the things you love with a strong body.
If you would prefer to have an initial physiotherapy appointment prior to committing to the MOVING MUMS PROGRAM, you can simply book an initial physiotherapy appointment online here, or call our reception to book on 8068 7161.