Do you have a history of falls? Are you at risk of falls in the future? Struggling to do the things you love? Symptoms of aging and loss of balance can have a significant impact on your quality of life.
EXERCISE THERAPY IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO PREVENT FALLS & IMPROVE FUNCTION AND BALANCE!
Our team of exercise physiologists are experts in managing people who are at risk of falls through exercise therapy. We will create the perfect exercise program for you, your condition and your goals.
Our unique approach to managing your balance and function includes:
- Comprehensive assessment to determine your current level of function.
- Tests and measurements to ensure we monitor progress and improvements.
- Holistic view of your entire body, including fitness, posture, alignment, mobility, strength, sleep, stress, nutrition and your nervous system.
- Treatment plan that improves your strength and balance and targets the root causes, including exercise programs (strength, Pilates and movement retraining) and education. This plan will specifically target your individual goals.
- Ongoing prevention options through clinical Pilates and small-group exercise.
Our approach will assist in getting you back to doing the things you love with a strong and stable body.