LET US SUPPORT YOU ON YOUR
We work with you to identify and achieve your health and therapy goals under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Together we will create a treatment plan that can include physiotherapy, exercise physiology and massage all under the one roof.
Physiotherapy & Exercise Therapy
We will tailor a program specifically to your goals, which may include:
• Strength training
• Balance training
• Hands-on therapy (massage, joint mobilisation, dry needling)
• Equipment prescription and advice
• Occupational advice and education
• Goal setting and more.
What to expect
- Initial consultation – Goal setting, strength and mobility assessments in order to determine your baseline and continuously monitor progress & show improvements over time, developing a treatment plan.
- Ongoing therapy – We will recommend the frequency of physiotherapy and/or exercise physiology sessions based on your goals, level of funding and to produce the biggest health improvements.
- Invoicing – We will invoice NDIS directly, so you won’t have any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Reports – Your therapist will write an annual report to NDIS to help you secure ongoing funding.
- Family – At Advanz Health, we consider all of our clients our family. You will be joining a nurturing community of therapists who are dedicated to empowering you to achieve unbelievable health outcomes.
What can physiotherapy and exercise physiology help with?
• Being able to participate in sports, jobs and activities
• Weight management
• Choosing and organising equipment to assist mobility
• Teaching you how to use equipment or supports
• Managing pain and chronic conditions
• Improving your ability to get in and out of bed
• Creating better strategies for daily tasks like cleaning, showering, dressing or eating
• Setting goals and helping you stay positive and motivated
• Bracing and splinting
• One-to-one exercise programs in the gym or on our Clinical Pilates equipment
• Improving your breathing patterns
• Managing stress and improving wellbeing
Making an appointment for NDIS therapy
Our NDIS services are available at our Waverley and Maroubra locations.
The easiest way to book your initial assessment is through our Online Booking platform below. You can also give us a call today on (02) 80687161 our team will help you choose the right therapist for your goals.